CM1E Electronic MCCB
DAM2E CM1 Electronic adjustable moulded case circuit breaker has three protection function, the circuit breaker with utilization category B connected with other short-circuit protection device in the same circuit has completely optional under short circuit circumstance; With five tripping features, the user can set the equipment through the shunt release according to the load current, electronic shunt release is powered by circuit breaker itself; current signal and control power is from the circle circuit transformer installed in the circuit breaker; With fire protection shunt release for alarming but not trip, when the load current is overloaded, the circuit breaker does not trip, and output the passive contact, driving the corresponding alarm device; The dimensions and specifications are the same as those of DAM2 CM1 series MCCB, the installation can be changed.
1. The elevation of the installation site is not more than 2000m.
2. The ambient temperature is not more than +40℃, and the average temperature within 24h is not more than +35℃, the lower limit of the ambient temperature is -5℃.
3. When the max temperature is +40℃, the relative humidity of air is not more than 50%, can allow a higher relative humidity at a lower temperature, such as 90% at 20℃, special measures should be taken for the condensation produced occasionally on the product due to temperature changes.
4. The pollution degree is 3.
5. The circuit breaker installation of main circuit category is class III, the installation category of auxiliary circuit and control circuit not connect to the main circuit is II.
6. Use category is A or B.
1) No code for circuit breaker for distribution, 2 for circuit breaker for protecting motor.
2) No code for handle direct operation, P for electric operation, Z for the rotating handle.
A. According to the rated limit short-circuit breaking capacity, divided into standard (S), high breaking (H);
B. According to the mode of connection, divided into three types: front connection, rear connection and plug-in;
C. According to the pole, divided into three-poles and four-poles. The N-phase of the 4-pole products is not equipped with the overcurrent release, and the N-phase is on-off with the other phase;
D. According to the accessory device, divided into with accessory device and without accessory device: accessory device is divided into internal and external devices: the internal device has shunt release, under voltage release, auxiliary contact, alarm contact, the external device has rotating handle operating mechanism, electric operation mechanism etc..
|Accessory Name||Accessory Code||Tripping Mode|
|-||300||Electric Tripping Unit|
|Shunt Release + Auxiliary Contact||340|
|Shunt Release + Undervoltage Release||350|
|Two Groups of Auxiliary Contacts||360|
|Auxiliary Contact + Undervoltage Release||370|
|Alarm Contact + Shunt Release||318|
|Alarm Contact + Auxiliary Contact||328|
|Undervoltage Release + Alarm Contact||338|
|Auxiliary Contact + Alarm Contact + Shunt Release||348|
|Two Groups of Auxiliary Contacts + Alarm Contact||368|
|Undervoltage Release + Auxiliary Contact + Alarm Contact||378|
Note: 1. DAM2E-100, 225 only have accessories of 308, 310, 320, 330, 328;
2. DAM2E-400 only have 3-pole accessories of 308, 310, 320, 330, 328;
3. DAM2E-400 only have no 4-pole accessories of 350, 318, 338, 348, 378.
in the setting, the dial switch must be set in place!
1. Adjust overload long delay action current Ir1, according to the different circuit breaker rated current, 4-10 files can be adjusted;
2. Adjust long delay action time t1, 4 files can be adjusted;
3. Adjust short-circuit short-delay action current Ir2, 9 files can be adjusted;
4. Adjust short delay action time t2, 4 files can be adjusted;
5. Adjust short-circuit instantaneous action current Ir3 action, 9 files can be adjusted;
6. Adjust pre-alarm action current Ir0, 7 files can be adjusted.
The setting range of intelligent controller is shown in the table
|Setting Project||Setting Range|
|Setting value of overload long delay||Current setting value lr1||(30~100)A,(100~250)A,(200~400)A,(400~630)A,(630~800)A,(800~1250)A|
|Time setting value t1||(12、60、80、100)s|
|Setting value of short circuit and short delay||Current setting value lr2||(2~12)In|
|Time setting value t2||(0.06, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3)s|
|Setting value of instantaneous short circuit||Current setting value lr3||(4~14)In|
The main technical data of circuit breaker are shown in table
|Frame Current Inm(A)||100||250||400||630||800||1250|
|Rated Current In(A)||63,80,100||225,250||300,400||500,630||700,800||1000,1250|
|Rated Operational Voltage Ue(V)||AC400|
|Rated Insulation Voltage Ui(V)||800|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage Uimp(V)||8000|
|Rated limit short circuit breaking capacity Icu(kA)||50||85||50||85||65||100||65||100||65||100||80|
|Rated running short circuit breaking capability Ics(kA)||35||50||35||50||42||65||42||62||42||62||50|
|Rated short-time withstand current Icw/0.5s(kA)||-||-||5||8||10||15/1S|
|Flashover Distance (mm)||≤50||≤50||≤100||≤100||≤100|
|Operating Performance||Power-on (Times)||1500||1000||1000||500||500||500|
Characteristics of release
a. Characteristics of Electric Trip Unit
With overload long-delay inverse time, short-circuit short-delay inverse time, short-circuit short delay time limit, short-circuit instantaneous action and other protection features, the protection characteristics can be set up by the users.
b. Overload long delay inverse time protection action characteristics in Table 4.
c. Short-circuit short-delay protection action characteristics in Table 5.
d. Short-circuit instantaneous protection action characteristics in Table 6.
|Controller Types||Basic type||Intelligent communication type, programming communication type, liquid crystal type|
|1.05lr1||No action within 2 hours|
|2lr1||Inm=100A, 250A Setting time t1(s)||t1=(12, 60, 80, 100)s||12s-100s(most progress 1s)|
|Inm=400A, 630A, 800A Setting time t1(s)||t1=(12, 60, 80, 100)s||12s-100s(most progress 1s)|
|Thermal Memory||30min, can be cleared after power off (this function is optional function in intelligent communication type and programming communication type)|
1. Action time I²t1 = (2Ir1) ²t1 (1.2Ir1≤I <ir2);
2. Action time tolerance is ± 20%;
3. Returnable time is not less than 70% action time.
Short delay overcurrent protection characteristics
|1.5Ir2≤I＜Ir3||Definite time||Setting time t2(s)||0.06||0.1||0.2||0.3|
|Returnable time (s)||0.21|
Note: Inverse time action time tolerance is ± 20%.
Short-circuit instantaneous protection action characteristics
|Rated Current||100, 225(250)||400, 630||800|
|Setting Current||Ir3=4, 6, 7, 8, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14
|Ir3=4, 6, 7, 8, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14
|Ir3=4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
9, 10, 11, 12
|Operation Characteristics||I≤0.85Ir3 non-operation
Technical data of accessory device
a. Rated values of auxiliary contacts and alarm contacts are shown in table
|Type||Frame Rated Current
|Conventional Thermal Current
|Rated Operational Current Ie(A)|
b. The rated control power supply voltage (Us) and rated operating voltage (Ue) of the control circuit release and electric mechanism are shown in Table 8
|Type||Rated Voltage (V)|
c. When the applied voltage of the shunt release is between 70%~100% of the rated power voltage, the circuit breaker should be reliably broken.
d. When the power voltage drops to 70% ~ 35% of the rated voltage of the undervoltage release, the undervoltage release can reliably break the circuit breaker; When the power voltage is lower than 35% rated voltage of the undervoltage release, the undervoltage release can prevent the circuit breaker from closing; When the power voltage is higher than 85% rated voltage of the undervoltage release, the undervoltage release can ensure the reliable closing of the circuit breaker.
e. Electric operating mechanism at the rated frequency, between 85% ~ 110% power voltage, the circuit breaker can be reliably closed.
Outline and Installation Dimensions
1. The dimensions are shown in figure 3~figure 6 and the table
(1) Dimensions of front connection see Figure 3 (X-X, Y-Y is the center of 3P circuit breaker)
(2) Dimensions of rear connection see Figure 4 and 5
(3) Dimensions of plug-in type front connection see Figure 6
(4) Dimensions of plug-in type rear connection see Figure 7
2. Dimensions for mounting plate opening
(1) Dimensions of front connection see Figure 8 (X-X, Y-Y is the center of 3P circuit breaker)
|Dimensions for mounting plate opening (mm)||A||30||35||44||70||70|
(2) Dimensions of rear connection see Figure 9 (X-X, Y-Y is the center of 3P circuit breaker)
|Dimensions for mounting plate opening (mm)||A||60||-||70||-||96||-||140||-|
|Dimensions for mounting plate opening (mm)||A||92||107||150|
(4) Dimensions of plug-in type rear connection see Figure 10 (X-X, Y-Y is the center of 3P circuit breaker)
|Dimensions for mounting plate opening (mm)||A||94||-||110||-||152||-||215||-|